Sabhasad Sahayak Scheme
Every shareholder is important to us. We value their health.. On demise of the shareholder, the bank pays Rs.10,000/- (Ten thousand only) to the nominee of the shareholder. This amount is paid as an honor to the patronage of the shareholder with the Bank.
It is learnt that this gesture of the Bank has been proved to be a valuable help to the family members as majority of the shareholders are from a middle class income group.
The nominee of the deceased shareholder has to fill up the form and enclose followings with the form.
- Certified copy of the death certificate (original has to be shown)
- Original share certificate.
- Identity card issued to the shareholder.
- Proof of residence for nominee (Driving license, PAN Card, Passport, Voter’s card, Light bill, Telephone bill….. Any one)
- Identity of Nominee. (Driving license, Voter’s card, PAN Card… Any one with photo identity.)
- Photo of the nominee (one).